Stories and ideas, exploring the challenges and ethics of the intelligence sector … and the people who could improve them.
I peered through the secret windows of the intelligence profession to understand the experts behind today’s operations. I saw things that horrified me. I also found good ideas that could be reused in the private sector. And I discovered young professionals, struggling to cope with a dangerously changing world, and searching for hope.
- Intelligence sector careers – advice for knowledge-workers
- An agency man – a story of an ex intelligence officer in industry
- Stop project risk analysis failure – 6 tips from (secret) intelligence estimation
- Spy catcher rivals – a story of artificial intelligence
About Adrian Cowderoy
Adrian Cowderoy is entirely independent of the intelligence services.
His writing is inspired by the struggle of young professionals to make a better world.
“Studying the world of secret intelligence has revealed truths about all of us: our weaknesses and fears, and our hidden talents.”Adrian Cowderoy, story-teller, innovator and Chartered IT Professional
- Examples of unknown unknowns – a personal take
- About Adrian Cowderoy – emerging spy thriller author
- Adrian Cowderoy CITP MBCS MSc – career history
- About Adrian: The era of landscape photography
- About Adrian: the era of urban photography