Stories and ideas, exploring the challenges and ethics of the intelligence sector, and how we can learn from it.
While writing my novels, I peered through the secret windows of the intelligence profession to understand the experts behind today’s operations. I discovered young professionals, struggling to cope with a dangerously changing world, and searching for hope. There are stories here to help them.
I also found ideas that can be reused in commercial projects, to help handle complexity and unknowns.
- Stop project failures with intelligence-led project management
- Drumhead Trial – an example, and 6 ways to fight it
- Intelligence sector careers – advice for knowledge-workers
- An agency man – a story of an ex intelligence officer in industry
About Adrian Cowderoy
I am entirely independent of the intelligence services, and always have been.
“My fiction writing is inspired by the struggle of young professionals to make a better world.”
“My application of intelligence techniques to project risk management, is to help us cope with extreme uncertainty.”Adrian Cowderoy, story-teller, innovator and Chartered IT Professional
- Examples of unknown unknowns – a personal take
- About Adrian Cowderoy – emerging spy thriller author
- Adrian Cowderoy CITP MBCS MSc – career history
- About Adrian: The era of landscape photography
- About Adrian: the era of urban photography