An assortment of things from previous versions of this website, or which don’t fit with the main themes.
A limited selection from what used to be a much larger collection, taken with a Bronica GS-1.
The landscapes on the intelligence posts in this website are from Death Valley (USA).
These date from 1979 to 1982. Photos taken with a pair of Canon AE-1s. Filmstock, initially Ilford HP5 and later XP-1.
- Hanley Indoor Market – the old market
- Industrial canals, Stoke on Trent, 1980-1982
- Hanley and Tunstall, 1980-1982
- Mile End Road archive pictures, 1979
- Comparison of medium-format 6×7 cameras
- Bronica PG 2x teleconverter for GS-1 – sample picture
- Bronica GS-1 150 mm – sample pictures
- Bronica GS-1 65mm lens – sample pictures
- Bronica PG 100mm lens for GS-1 – sample pictures
HiFi equipment reviews
- New Mana Sound Stage (Mark 2) – review
- The Mana Sound – get tables to break the sound barrier
- HiFi equipment supports – when damping vibrations is utterly wrong
- Guide to setting up and maintaining a Mana-based system
- The Mana Clamp – customer review